| EVENT, CLUB, SHOP, TEAM
| SPORTS & FASHION - WEAR & GEAR
MADE TO ORDER or EX STOCK
Reasonably-priced, high quality goods
directly exported to your door from Thailand or China
Why pay more
Exporting & Co-Producing since 2001 "Count On Our Wear & Gear Experience"
& Leisure Wear & Gear and
Merchandise products in Stock and Made
Your Brand, UNIQ,
Grand Sport, FBT, Noproblem, NBP, PIN NIM YOM, T-Street, UNIQLO, Capmate,
Small World, Luckdee, Judo Sport and more
Service Range others
• Made to order productions via our various partner factories & brands
• Own UNIQ Wear & Gear Collections
• Graphic Design Support with Logos, Products Vectors etc.
• Various Print & Application Techniques:
- Silk Screen
- Heat Press Transfer
- DTG Direct-To-Garment
- Embroidery etc. and logo creations, graphic amendments/works for our customers
• 100% Production Quality Control
(QC), Handling and Packing
• Air & Sea Export ex Thailand/Asia
Made in Thailand & China
Products: Majority "Made in Thailand"
and partially "Made in China".
Thailand has an amazing turnover on fashion
and sporting garments within Thailand
and export wise.
Several Textile & Garment organizations
make sure that the country produces under
international standards and conditions.
| Code Of Conduct
Code of Conduct
Mutual Contract between us and our main 2 Thai garment factory partners:
Thailand is since decades a pillar of international garmet production exports and fair play at work for staff and environment has been settled already by Thai governmental control organisations for all licensed garment factories. Nevertheless to ensure Western Standards all our major partners sign and are inspected for following Conde of Conduct with UNIQ Apparel International and themselves:
1. Principles / Compliance with laws and regulations
The code of conduct generally requires compliance with the laws and regulations at the place of service or production. This applies for both contract partners with or without offices and branches in Thailand and China.
2. Contract partners with head office or branches in Thailand or China
For contractual partners, the laws and regulations at its head office or its branches and in particular the:
• Applicable industrial safety regulations and working conditions
• Equality between women and men
The contractual partners have to comply with the laws and regulations at the place of performance. In any case it is however to guarantee, that at the place of service the core labor standards from the International Labor Organization (ILO) are complied. The core labor standards ILO,are based on the following four basic principles:
• Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
• Elimination of Forced Labour
• Elimination of Child Labour
• Prohibition of discrimination in employment and occupation
These basic principles have eight agreements, also called core labor standards,
experienced its concrete form:
• No. 29 of 28 June 1930 concerning forced or compulsory labor
• No. 87 of 9 July 1948 concerning freedom of association and protection of the
• No. 98 of 1 July 1949 concerning the application of the principles of the right
of association and the right to collective bargaining
• No. 100 of 29 June 1951 concerning equal remuneration for men and women
workers for work of equal value
• No. 105 of 25 June 1957 on the abolition of forced labour 2 / 5
• No. 111 of 25 June 1958 on the discrimination in employment and occupation
• No. 138 of 26 June 1973 on the minimum age for admission to employment
• No. 182 of 17 June 1999 on the prohibition and immediate measures for the
elimination for the worst forms of child labor
3. Subcontractors and suppliers
The contract partners guarantee and ensure that the Code Of Conduct also of their subcontractors and suppliers (third party) is adhered to. Compliance with the Code of Conduct by subcontractors and suppliers (third parties) is mandatory, even if they are not covered by the contract partners contracted to do so.
4. Additional requirements and statements
For specific products and product groups, supplementary requirements and / or statements can be defined. These are formulated in special supplementary sheets.
5. Explanatory notes on conditions of employment
Conditions of employment count as collective and single employment contracts; where these are missing applicable local and the usual professional guidelines and regulations replace them.
The contract partner declares:
• that he/she has received the Code of Conduct and taken note of it
• that he/he accepts and complies with this Code of Conduct by UNIQ Apparel International in full and without modification.
• that he /she guarantees by appropriate measures and ensures that his/her contractors and suppliers (third parties) accept and comply with the Code of Conduct.
• that UNIQ Apparel International as well as a commissioned external body at any time may request, evidence of compliance with the contractual partners and/or with it suppliers and subcontractors for all provisions of this Code of Conduct.
Consequences of failure to comply with the Code of Conduct for contract partners.
The contract partner is aware that with a false statement, UNIQ Appareal International has the right to terminate contracts with immediate effect, both existing and suspend future orders and deliveries. In addition, the contract can exclude from all and future procurement procedures for the duration exclude up to five years. Further legal action against the offending contractual partner are reserved.
Name (family name and surname) + stamp + signature
UNIQ guarantees no child labor or any abuse of staff at any of our partner production places.
to order & References
Sport, Leisure, Fashion & Event Wear
Any products according our website(s)
Mostly Sports Wear & Gear www.sportexport.info
Mostly Leisure Wear & Gear www.uniq.biz
or your products and/or ideas
can be reproduced if the quantities are
reasonable and the goods are not in stock
• Production on request with your own
badge, colour, cut, emblem, embroidery,
label, logo, pattern, print, size, etc.
• For your company, club, event, label,
store, team, etc.
for our garment and fashion productions
Garment Factory - ISO9001 certified
• Knit or Woven &
• Printing Mill - partner
• Garment fabric factory - partner
• Various accessories partners
Productions/Shipments done for:
Ann Taylor, CAP, Athlethicum, Batelco Bahrain, Bhepen Bhana (New Zealand Artist), BIC Bahrain International Circuit (Bahrain GP), Blue Soda, Bodyglove, Dechen Shak-Dagsay Music, EWZ, FCCT Thailand, Free-Z, Fussball Corner Oechslin, Guess, IMG Switzerland, Ironman, Manor, Manroof,
No Fear, Puma, Quicksilver,
Replay, Tommy Hilfiger, Urban Act, UEGA and various Football & Sports Clubs and many more.
Apparel International - Profile
• UNIQ Apparel International
is a wholesale
& retail exporter of Sport & Leisure
Wear & Equipment located in Asia. 15+ Years experience.
• Run under European Management
• With excellent Thai product handcraft
and computer graphic design skills
• Thailand / China / Switzerland
• Our focus is on customer satisfaction,
i.e. we export only "good or best
quality" products mainly from Thailand
• We grant full guarantee on all products
and we meet our customers' individual
needs as far as possible
• Satisfied customers worldwide reward
us with their loyalty
• Event Organizers, Wholesalers, Retailers, Teams, Clubs,
Sports-, Fashion-, Online-shops and world-wide
- Order - Payment
Price-, Quality structure
• Low priced with consistent high quality
• Bulk discount prices enable you to achieve
high margins with our products.
• Our recent marketing research showed
that our prices are much lower compared
to brands of same or similar quality in
Europe (for example for Football Kits
approximately 40% less). Profit from it!
• All major credit-cards and currencies
If your currency is missing in
any Price List use this Currency Converter
Import Tax - Customs
Any customs or import duties/tax
are charged by the delivering transport
company once the package reaches its country
of destination. Additional charges for
customs clearance must be paid by the
customer. We have no control over these
charges and cannot 100% predict what they
may be. Customs policies vary widely from
country to country and you may wish to
contact your local customs office or post
office for further information.
to all major customs Websites world-wide
Our return policy is simple. Within 30 days after
receiving your order, you may return any
item in its original condition at a full
refund, if the goods are damaged or not
received as ordered. Please check carefully
our size charts before you order. We cannot
offer refunds on wrong ordered sizings,
personalized, customized items, such as
football jerseys with names and numbers
imprinted, T-Shirts with your print etc.,
as well as wrongly ordered sizes according
to our size tables.
Take your time for your order, and for
wholesalers work with us with samples.
They will convince you.
ex Thailand with Postal Parcel,
Mail, Courier, Cargo or Sea Freight
Postal Parcel, Mail, Courier Express
For smaller to medium sized orders we
work with international forwarding companies
such as DHL, EMS, Federal Express and
Thai Postal Service.
Air Cargo or Sea Freight
Several years of good experience with
our cargo agent ABX Logistics and other main partners can assure
you a correct packing and delivery to
your shop or airport. Export Documents
and all needed Import papers (i.e. EC)
are available. LCL/FCL Container seafreight handling on regular bases.
No hidden delivery costs
All our product prices are "ex
works", i.e. they do not include
any transport costs.
We charge you only the real shipping costs
depending on the way of transport you
Along with our invoice you also receive
a copy of the forwarder's shipping invoice.
What are the costs?
If you want to know the delivery
costs we'll send you a complete Offer including approx. precalculated shipping and import costs.
You will receive all detailed quotation
on receipt of any order inquiry.
| Testimonials - Recommendation Letter
| 1. Recommendation Letter
by Ironman Switzerland; former CEO delivering for 7 consecutive years
2. Recommendation E_mail
2015 UNIQ Customer
3. Swiss Music Producer
2015 UNIQ Customer (comment on our Facebook Page)